Dino Run Dino Run

Too Hard

good game, really addictive. but its really hard after about 4/5 levels which made me stop playing.

Fun of Game 2 Fun of Game 2

Boring.

Amusing for about 2 seconds.
YAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNN !!!

Snap'n'Pop Snap'n'Pop

Cool!

This is really addictive to say how simple it is... I think you might be onto something good here. Nice graphics too.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

COOL!

Great game. I loved almost everything about it. The interactivity, the graphics, dialogue, it was all great!
Unlike a lot of adventure puzzle games, this made a lot of sense and was rather simple to figure out so i didn't get frustrated with it unlike a lot of other games in the genre.

I detected a very matrix scent nearing the end of the game and just before the final credits.

In my opinion, the only thing that let it down slightly was near the end. every time i jumped that dark voice guy just kept talking and talking. It just got a little irritating.

Other than that it was amazing.
10/10 with a 5 vote.

Keep up the good work.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Amazing!

Great game, so addictive. I've been playing for hours and have only just stopped playing the first mode. Great game, I love it!

Epsilon Epsilon

Wow!!!

How addictive. Great game. I just cant stop playing. It doesnt get too hard too quickly like a lot of games but you notice it geting harder later on in the game. I haven't completed it yet but im gonna give it a shot.
Keep up the good work!

Armor Dude Armor Dude

oh dear

You got talent, your just not using it in an interesting way. One attack its pretty crappy. But i do like the character drawings. Animation was not bad either, just little of it. Im going to check out that goblin heart now.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch